First of all, I was not on vacation but traveling back home from The Caribbean. The ship itself was not that great except for the spacious cabin which was a nice surprise. There was no great entrance hall with glass wall elevators and marble stairs that I had seen on Empress before. But I can whole heartedly say that the staff made it up and much more! The service, attention and care on the boat were amazing. I am a young mother traveling alone with my two year old which is not always easy but with the experience with this boat and previously on Pullmantur's Empress, I can only recommend the cruise line! The food was not very good in the beginning but it got better along the way. The weather happened to be terrible but seeing my son being loved and attended by the staff and clientele and him having the time of his life this cruise has been one of the greatest travel memories for me. Note that you should know languages like Spanish or French to get the best of the cruise. The repositioning cruises are my thing and I will certainly go for more.

Amazing Staff, Dated Ship, Nice Cabins

Horizon Cruise Review by Johanna87

Johanna87’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Pullmantur Horizon price drops

Clean, spacious, nice window.