• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

markboise
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2016
Cabin: Balcony

We did the Norwegian Fjord 7-day cruise, departing from Copenhagen, in May. This was our first cruise. We were pleased with everything. The food was excellent, the employees were genuinely friendly and the ship was managed very well. My wife and I are close to 60 years old, so traveling in May had a lot of people our own age, which was fun for us.

The fjords were all I expected and very beautiful. I had wanted to see the fjords since I was very young, so it fulfilled a dream of mine. We also docked at the towns of Alesund, Geiranger, Flam and Bergen. Each had their own charm and unique things to see. It was very easy to get on and off the ship. Again, the ship and crew were very organized, which made everything easy and simple for the guests.

We didn't purchase a special dining package, so we primarily ate at the Versailles and Aqua rooms. The food choices were great, with appetizers, entrees and desserts. The service was also excellent with attentive, friendly servers. We felt like we were at a top-class restaurant.

Balcony

Cabin BX

Great, quiet cabin. Everything was clean and nice.

Find a Norwegian Star Cruise from $328