3. Oasis of the Seas
Before i start let me be specific about the fact that this review is for the suite level so your experience without those perks might very. The whole process of embarkation and disembarkation was very smooth, you have a special lane that moves really fast and your luggage is collected by your room concierge within minutes. The whole 17th floor is dedicated to the Loft Suites so no crowds or messy hallways. The suites only restaurant serve Champagne and beer all day free of charge. You also have an only suites restaurant that opens all day with incredible a la carte food.The concierge were awesome Allen was the best always trying to help and meet special last minute requests. Entertainment on board was also great, if you have a suite there is a special sitting area in all the venues eliminating the need for reservations or long lines. The pools are relatively clean, as much as they can be on a cruise. Free ice-cream for the kids around the pool area also a plus. My favorite part was the cabin, it was so spacious, two levels which gives you great privacy if you are traveling with children. They have a sofa bed that turns into a massive bed, my kids looked like ants the bed was so big. We have two bathroom both with walk in showers, our shower was big enough for 2 people with rain shower head. Everything about the trip was very fun. We got to port around 6, we left our room at 8 and we were in our car on our way home by 8:30. I would recommend this ship to anybody that wants to have fun.

Amazing Cruise

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Crown Loft Suite
Cabin L2 1736
Great to the last minute, my children wanted to hide under the furniture and stay :)
Deck 18 Suite Cabins