3. Island Princess
I loved this cruise. The shore excursions were all amazing. Some better than others, but more of a matter of the hoards of people at some of the destinations ie: The Vatican. The Island Princess' Horizon Court is nicer that any I've seen. Newly renovated. The Sanctuary was also new and lovely. The cabanas and the staff were amazing. I ate at all of the restaurants and my favourite was Bayou Steakhouse. I also loved Bordeaux and Sabatinis. All of the staff were very attentive and polite. Service was impeccable. The main dining room as also a highlight. The menus were excellent and desserts fantastic. My stateroom was very nice. Room attendant was very detailed and thorough, everyday. Watching repeats of the Love Boat as also fun! I would recommend the Island Princess as one of the nicest cruise ships I've been on. I would easily return to this ship.

Excellent Experience

Island Princess Cruise Review by cynthia@cynthiaking.ca

Watching repeats of the Love Boat as also fun!

I would easily return to this ship.
cynthia@cynthiaking.ca’s Full Rating Summary