Pacific Eden Cruise Review

Beautiful, Relaxing Cruise

Pacific Eden Cruise Review by ceruising

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand

Because we wished to see the West coast of Australia, I must say all about the ship was very good, I think those that complain must be a little hard to please. I found the food in the Pantry to be most adequate and suitable for what we required, choice was good and I thought the servings were sensible( you can always go back for more if you need to)

We Enjoyed the atmosphere and the crew and everybody associated with the Journey were pleasant and helpful. I would love to cruise again. Extremely relaxing holiday, All I had to do was get up in the morning have a shower and decide what to have for breakfast and how to fill in my day. There were so many choices, It would be hard not to be content,. I noticed the crew gave very good attention and service to those who were disabled or older. the rooms were comfortable and clean, the staff kept the room and linen very clean, Ashley and Fred were our room attendants, they were very pleasant and helpful.

All in all I did really enjoy myself. Including shore trips. Thankyou Pacific Eden for giving us the opportunity to have a great relaxing holiday. I certainly would do it again probably very soon.

ceruising's Full Rating Summary

Cabin ocean view 6215

very good comfortable and very clean

we Felt save secure and well looked after by a very efficient and friendly crew aboard the Alikai, Exmouth Whalesharkdivenswim.

View All undefined undefined Reviews