3. Star Clipper
I have always been a sailing freak but advancing age has prevented me from sailing the Greek Islands myself. This trip was pure indulgence for me. On arrival before embarkation the cruise line organised a pickup from our hotel. It was on time even calling the hotel to inform us of its immediate arrival. Embarkation was painless, thorough and subject to the normal security screening. On boarding we were met by the Captain and some of his officers. Our room (504) was clean tidy and well appointed. The food during the trip was excellent. I now eat olives with my cooked breakfast that includes feta cheese. Cabin service was outstanding. Both English and German were spoken fluently by the cruise director and most of the crew. The entertainment was home grown but wonderful despite not being a Broadway production. My compliments to Delicia and Joseph for the entertainment. The shore expeditions ranged from ordinary (2) to excellent (the rest). Ordinary because the others were so good that good became ordinary. If Rhodes had beaches like Australia I would have to live there. Despite this trip being my indulgence my wife reckons this is one of the best holidays we have had. I can only second her opinion. Great crew, great staff, great food and a great ship. Thank you Captain Yuri (Not Russian)

Santorini must have been Atlantis!

Star Clipper Cruise Review by John982

Great crew, great staff, great food and a great ship.

John982’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Clipper price drops

Brilliant service. Very well appointed. Only had the lee boards up once.
  Star Clipper Deck Plans