• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Lakeland20
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: May 2016
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B

I chose this cruise because of the destination and having sailed on Celebrity Summit twice, I thought I would experience 5 Star cruising again. I was very disappointed with this cruise. Although the staff, including the Captain and the Cruise Director were brilliant, I felt that there was no atmosphere on the ship. We sailed on P. & O. Britannia last December and had a wonderful time. Both times we booked a superior balcony cabin. On the Britannia we had a bottle of champagne, chocolates, sweets and flowers waiting for us in our cabin. Celebrity, nothing. Celebrity seemed to want money from you all the time. To visit the bridge cost $150. I know that norovirus had taken hold on the ship which caused problems for the staff but I think Celebrity have cut too many corners. On the Chic Nights people were either overdressed or too casual. We took advise on the dress code and were probably dressed correctly for a Chic Night but felt out of place with so many people dressed up in their tux and long dresses. Please bring back the formal night Celebrity.

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B

Cabin 2B

We felt the cabin was smaller than other cruise ships and there was inadequate drawer space. However, the bathroom was very good.

Find a Celebrity Constellation Cruise from $429