3. Queen Victoria
Only decided at Easter to book the cruise as we don't normally go at this time of year but so glad we did. We had been on the QM2 before so knew it would be great but this ship was even better. The service was impeccable and we had wonderful evenings in Hemispheres, chatting to Djean who is truly a first class bar steward who can make amazing cocktails with old fashioned pizazz. Food in the Brittania was wonderful and it was great to enjoy the Royal Spa menu nightly, knowing I wasn't being too naughty as the calories were always around 600 for the full 3 courses meaning the occasional midnight treat was fine. The only criticism is that it would be nice to have a calorie counted meal in the lido too. I know we like to over indulge on holiday but with so many wonderful options to choose this would have helped my choice as making decisions has never been my strong point. Like many other reviewers have said the bed is so comfortable and having cruised 10 times I can honestly say Cunards are the best. From start to finish a fantastic holiday and even though we are not on Cunard this summer we most definitely will be in the near future.

Queen Victoria I love you!

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by Chrissie W

Chrissie W’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Victoria price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 6055
Clean, tidy, comfortable and well looked after by Mariam
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins