Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review
2,315 Reviews

Stay away from Royal Caribbean.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by ddamps

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Norwegian Fjords
  • Cabin Type: Family Oceanview Stateroom

We chose this cruise to see some of Norway. First it took far too long to bord this ship.

Secondly we had the all inclusive drinks package but it wasn't all inclusive as sold to us by Thompsons also there was three of us in our room and but only two of us was allowed the drinks package. We had to pay for another drinks package.

Thirdly entertainment was complete rubbish these entertainers would have failed the X factor interview the ship was in my opinion run down should have been refitted at least two years ago.

Also you had to pay for activities on the ship what a joke no cinema tv was rubbish and repeated over and over again.

My wife broke her arm my daughters boyfriend was sick the whole week and my daughter, son and myself were bored most of the week because of very little to do that didn't include paying for it.

The burgen tour was cancelled but we only got told this once we were already on the coach.

And to add insult to injury the people in the cabin next to us smoked even though the cabins were all non smoking and nothing was done about it even though I complained to the cabin boy more than once

ddamps's Full Rating Summary

Family Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin FO 6294

Cabin ok but stank of cigarette smoke every day

ddamps