3. Balmoral
A short 5 night cruise out of Newcastle which was fantastic. we both had a great time, our suite on deck 10 was better than expected with a very large balcony sitting room and separate bedroom, the food on board was better then other cruises we have been on and the drinks package was fantastic value, the service from all the crew was again fantastic, happy and always helpful, all the other passengers which we spoke to were all very friendly and although we were expecting a more mature age group, we were very surprised to find a good mix of all ages, a ship that I would recommend and a trip to the fjords that covers so much in five days, I'm sure it would take 7 or eight days sailing from one of the ports on the south coast and you miss out a lot of the North Sea. top marks to Fred Olsen and thank you for all the little extra touches that made this short break seem much longer and very special . I will be looking at your web site first next time we book a cruise.

Cruise L1610, Festival & Fjords

Balmoral Cruise Review by ianharwood

I will be looking at your web site first next time we book a cruise.
ianharwood’s Full Rating Summary
Get Balmoral price drops

Premier Suite
Cabin PS 1017
over sized with very large balcony sitting room and very large bedroom, clean and comfortable,with lots of storage.
it's how we would like to travel on a world Cruise if we were to win the lotto
  Balmoral Deck Plans