• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Liberty of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
22 Awards

First time cruiser and love, love, loved the whole experience!

Review for Liberty of the Seas to Bermuda
riverlady241
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin: Oceanview Stateroom
My friend Patrice and I on deck aboard Liberty of the Seas October 2015.

This was my first cruise adventure of my lifetime. I was so impressed with the ship overall. It was impeccably clean and tidy from the moment we embarked to the time we disembarked. Dining was always first rate and the options were limitless. Our cabin and cabin attendant was a highlight of our wonderful experience. The only thing I would change would be our room service experience. We did not receive the coffee we pre-ordered on the door hanger. In an effort not to be without coffee first thing in the morning, I just slipped out to the nearby dining room to get to go cups as needed. Bermuda was spectacular! Everything I had hoped and wished for was a reality on this beautiful little gem of an island. Looking forward to cruising with Royal Caribbean again in the future. I wish I had discovered cruise vacations years ago. I really is the ultimate package of everything you would want and desire during a vacation.

Oceanview Stateroom

Well appointed and a perfect little spot to rest in privacy.

1 Helpful Vote