3. Liberty of the Seas
This was my first cruise adventure of my lifetime. I was so impressed with the ship overall. It was impeccably clean and tidy from the moment we embarked to the time we disembarked. Dining was always first rate and the options were limitless. Our cabin and cabin attendant was a highlight of our wonderful experience. The only thing I would change would be our room service experience. We did not receive the coffee we pre-ordered on the door hanger. In an effort not to be without coffee first thing in the morning, I just slipped out to the nearby dining room to get to go cups as needed. Bermuda was spectacular! Everything I had hoped and wished for was a reality on this beautiful little gem of an island. Looking forward to cruising with Royal Caribbean again in the future. I wish I had discovered cruise vacations years ago. I really is the ultimate package of everything you would want and desire during a vacation.

First time cruiser and love, love, loved the whole experience!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by riverlady241

• Sail Date: October 2015
  • Destination: Bermuda
riverlady241’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

Well appointed and a perfect little spot to rest in privacy.
  Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans