3. Harmony of the Seas
So we stayed on from the 1st cruise and still it's not the proper 'maiden' voyage. Just under 300 people stayed on and we queued to swap Seapass cards over. We keep our Seapass cards as souvenirs but they never delivered our first cruise cards back to us as they did on Ovation last month. There was nowhere to sit outside comfortably as workmen were frantically trying to get it finished. We were forced to attend the lifeboat drill though having done this 4 days ago. As there were not enough seats, it would have made sense to exclude us. Had the same issue as the first cruise, hunt the ship for orange juice and then lemonade on day 2. As I've said before, I don't drink tea or coffee so this was an issue for me. Still no Aqua theatre, but 1 watershute opened. Still constant drilling and sanding by workmen. Just to top off a dire week, at 2.15am on departure morning we were woken by an in-cabin announcement of an emergency on deck 11. This was repeated twice, just in case we were not woken the first time. Didn't get back to sleep and didn't pay £200 a night to be woken up in the middle of the night, Poor training. Just as we nearly got back to sleep, it was time to depart. No issues getting off, I think everywhere went at 6.30am as they couldn't wait to leave the building site. It didn't look like it was anywhere near ready for the 'maiden' voyage later that day. As I said on my review from last week, don't be put off this ship, just give it a couple of months to be finished and snagged. There is so much to do. Ship is for families and the super fit due to it's size. Such a shame this wasn't ready for paying guests.

Still under construction, but nowhere near ready for paying guests.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by custard75

custard75’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

As last time, toilet flushes when it feels like and not when pressed. Drawers on wardrobe don't shut. Annoying blue light on bathroom door. Curtains don't go to the floor let the light in. Comfy bed and sofa as new. Connecting door so avoid unless travelling with thst party as you can hear through it.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans