3. Ruby Princess
Based on friend or coworker recommendation and also on my previous cruising with Carnival, Royal Caribbean Etc. Our restaurant waiter name is Luveen and Michael De Preez is very attentive to our dinning need. We were able to bring our own green tea leaf and Michael get the hot water ready once we arrive to the dinning room. Luveen know what everyone in our group of 6 people like to eat. One person just seat down at the table and he already know what she like. I definitely award them (10) out of 10. Entertainment was a little confusing on the daily log. I miss a couple plays because of time confusion. Since the weather were not on our favor, our excursion on the Duck tour were cut short in time. the last excursion were the Butchart Gardens in Victoria only for approximate Two hours. This is a little disappointment.

Favorite Mama's Group

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by kbhome

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I definitely award them (10) out of 10.

kbhome’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID C740
Very nice clean. Attentive to everything in the room.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins