3. Norwegian Getaway
We chose Norwegian after taking serval Royal Carribean cruises and seeing how they always have a party outside their boat as you are entering back after porting. However we were completely fooled to book with them. Let me say we are frequent cruisers and we will NEVER go on Norwegian again. The staff is rude and they ship is a hot mess. We were a group of 16. When we booked we let them know that and asked about dinner, they said it it Freestyle Dining and you dine as you please. Well that was a joke. We went to the Flamingo the 2nd night and the head hostess was so rude that I almost left the restaurant. Hounding me about not having a reservation and we should have never showed up with 15 people without one. They set us. We ordered a bottle of wine. Never brought our ice bucket for it and set it on a side tray then I had to wait 20 minutes after our dinner was over and everyone had left because the bartender took my card and no one even seemed concern to find it and bring me the bill. Our dining experiances were not good at any of the restaurants even with reservations. They treated us soooo poorly. The only dinner we were treated nicely at was when we did not have our kids. Otherwise we were treated like low class trash at dinner. We loved our stateroom attendant Martin. He was the ONLY person who even greeted us on the ship. Other than him we were treated like trash by the staff. SCAM ALERT OF NOWEIGIAN---we received a bottle of champagne in our room on ice our last night in the room. I thought "Oh wow, what a nice gesture for our our terrible service" no comes to find out they charge you if you take the bottle of champagne. Again don't let the outside fool you. There are no real pools on the ships, the shows are done in the Atrium which seats all of 60 people so you can't sit and enjoy, everything is hard to find on the ship, very little shops. Just a poor quality ship all together. Don't be fooled. Spend the money to go Royal Carribean.

SCAM FROM NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINES

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by vmcearra

Don't be fooled. Spend the money to go Royal Carribean.
vmcearra’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin IC 13415
Very small. No drawers for storage.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins