3. Celebrity Infinity
Chose this cruise because I had friends booked on it. Also, it was an opportunity to return to CA, and then visit states I had not been to before, Oregon & Washington. Loved the Infinity, so sad she had problems docking in Alaska! The ship was very pretty, & I liked all the public rooms, especially Constellation lounge. Great view forward, & we even saw some whales one evening while having cocktails. The restaurant Blu was a wonderful experience, this was my first booking in Aqua class. I tried many different dishes, quail, frogs legs, pheasant & more. I was very pleased that the coffee café is also on the Infinity, I think it was added on the refit, as well as the Cellar Masters bar. That was our meeting place before dinner. Our weather was cool for a Florida girl, so I did not visit any pools, including the solarium. We just used our balcony if we wanted to go outside! My only complaint about the ship was the inefficient way we were disembarked from the tender in Santa Barbara. Because of it, we lost time on our shore excursion to Solvang. Yes, my next booking on Celebrity is also Aqua class, an aft facing cabin. We'll go up the east coast on that one.

Celebrity Infinity Pacific Costal Cruise

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by cruzlvr4545

cruzlvr4545’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A2 9125
Cabin was very good. Wish they would get rid of those clunky hangers that take up so much closet space!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins