3. Royal Princess
We chose this cruise because after such a wonderful experience on the mediterranean cruise the year before on the Regal Princess, I was itching to do a caribbean cruise. Except for the low-key (almost boring) entertainment on this cruise, it was excellent!! We had a room at the front of the ship and though it was a little "choppy", we didn't mind the location. Have to say, I liked that there were not many children on board - maybe 10 - which made for very relaxing meals whether you were in the buffet or any of the restaurants. The food was A+, both in the buffet and dining rooms. We did have a meal in the Crown and the service and quality of food were top notch. I loved the tv and movie selection in the cabin (I consider relaxing in my room in the evening part of the overall vacation experience) and thought that the movies under the stars was incredible. I think Princess could use a rock and roll club and/or comedy club onboard the ship. The excursions offered were just what we were looking for. Our adventure to the St. Lucia pitons was one of our favourites. Not only, would I highly recommend this particular cruise, cruiseline and ship, I would go on this very cruise again!

Eastern Caribbean Cruise; Dream Come True

Royal Princess Cruise Review by cruisergalnguy

cruisergalnguy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC C111
Our cabin was at the front of the ship on the starboard side. It might have been a little choppier than mid or aft, but not that bad. I found there was plenty of room in the cabin - enough for two people anyway. It was well layed-out, with lots of closet space and shelving for clothes. The bathroom was a good size and I loved that there was a seat in the shower. Regarding soundproofing, the cabins were pretty good. Unless the people in the cabin beside you played the tv loudly, you couldn't really hear your neighbours. Balcony was fine, however, I've heard it's smaller than some other cruiseships.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins