3. Caribbean Princess
Overall we had an excellent experience on the Caribbean Princess. A few things to take note of. Unlike the other cruise lines we have sailed on, the orange juice at breakfast must be poured by the wait staff. It is not available for the passenger to get on their own. The Horizon buffet for breakfast was difficult to find a table for 2 or enough seats in general without sharing. I had read this previously on these boards. Also the theater is not large enough for a ship of this size. There were times when there was standing room only. Get to the theater early if you want a seat. I had also read this previously on these boards. I also learned you can opt out of pre paid gratuities and save 12.95 per person per day. You must go to customer service on the first day to do this. Then at the end of the cruise you can tip the individuals you felt gave service that warrants a tip. Other than that, we enjoyed the food, the pizza and hamburgers at the pool, and the staff was excellent. This was our first Princess cruise but have sailed numerous times on other lines. We would definitely sail on this ship and with Princess again.

Cruising on Carribean Princess: A Really Great Experience

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by brianandnicolesmom

brianandnicolesmom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC B334
The cabin we had was in good condition. The stewart was attentive.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins