3. Norwegian Getaway
I had never been on a cruise and was a little nervous. My husband got it for me for my birthday. It was the best time I ever had in my life. I could go on and on, but every aspect was so much fun. We already booked again! This time to the Eastern Caribbean. The unlimited drink package is awesome as well as the specialty dining. The greatest thing is you can be as busy as you want or make the cruise as relaxing as you want. No special time to eat. The shows were great and the parties every night were so much fun. We went in April, next year in May. The weather that time of year is perfect. The nights can be a little cool, but it's beautiful standing by the rail and seeing the moonlight reflecting off the water. I would recommend a balcony room. So nice to have coffee outside in the morning, and they bring it right to the room!! Can't wait till next time!

Cagney's Steakhouse is the best prime rib I ever had.

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Lsheerin

Lsheerin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC 12122
Small, but only there to sleep and shower. However, I would always get the balcony.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins