3. Celestyal Olympia
it was unbelievable, great services , greeeeeeeat food. The cabin was amazing. Very good entairtement we go to mykonos, rhodes kousantasi. We were with a group of 150 visiting Athens and this short 4 day trip to the Greek islands. My wife and I have done over 25 cruises, mainly Royal Caribbean, Holland, Celebrity and Disney--cruises to Caribbean, eastern and western and southern routes, Med and Baltic cruises. Fastest embarkation ever. We were on the ship in a flash. Luggage went up a moving ramp and on the ship. Cruise left at 1130am so they had to empty the ship and load in a few hours. We even had our luggage before the ship left.It was a good way to see the Greek islands...a sampling of the Greek food, so we were happy. Embarkation adn disembarkation went smoothly. I really loved this cruise.Excellent embarkation. In conclusion i will recomend it.

Greeeeat Cruise