Carnival Spirit Cruise Review

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Reneemaree

• Sail Date: Aug 2014
  • Destination: the South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

After much research, i choose to take a cruise to the south pacific on the spirit. The cabin crew were fantastic; the room was kept clean, well stocked and the attention from the stewards was outstanding.

The cabin location allowed for quick access to the buffet where we went and got breakfast and returned each morning to our balcony to eat in private.

A balcony, in my opinion, is essential for privacy and fresh air, as you tend to dry out due to the constant air con.

The buffet served average food; my nine-year-old loved the 24-hour pizza!, but I prefer the main restaurant where food was great as well as the entertainment.

The nightly shows were great, and I loved the adult only comedy club!

I had an allergic reaction from a sea creature; medical staff were great showed concern and took the steps needed to help me quickly.

The island excursions were great, make sure that you book your tours as soon as you get on board to ensure you get what you want.

The behind the scenes tour is a must! Highly recommended!

The kids club was ok, but my nine-year-old was at the older range of the groups and become board, but night owls were good so that I could go to the comedy club.

I have booked my second cruise for August next year, looking forward to the experience again

Reneemaree's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin 8D 7337

Great location, at the back of the ship, little if any movement.

Reneemaree