3. Caribbean Princess
public bathrooms were messy, expect to get your own coffee, tea, water in buffet, long lines for anytime dining on certain nights, very disorganized and very little to do. Our table talked about how bad it was, and then someone said they are owned by Carnival, enough said. BTW even the casino was bad, the tournaments were a joke. The black jack tournament was $20.00 to enter and you had to have a certain score to win. I made it to the final table and received a t-shirt. That was not the problem. The problem is they took in at least 2000.00 dollars and only paid out 500.00 to the winner no second place. I have been on over 20 cruises and this by far was the worse. A person at our table one night said he volunteered to give a talk on NASA after noticing their was nothing much to do. The only night that had good entertainment was when Steve Moris was on stage. The employees seemed not to care and you know that comes from the stop down. I thought I was the only one that felt that this cruise was a waste of money. I soon found out it was on everyone's mind. I met a woman who was on a cruise for the first time. She was appalled at the service and Princess and she will never go on another cruise. Too bad her first experience was on Princess.

Stay away from Princess.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by rosary

I have been on over 20 cruises and this by far was the worse.

The only night that had good entertainment was when Steve Moris was on stage.

The employees seemed not to care and you know that comes from the stop down.

rosary’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF
felt like the old time cheap Las Vegas rooms at the Stardust. You can hear your neighbors.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins