3. Celestyal Olympia
First of all, I want to tell you that, after booking our cruise, I have read some bad reviews about this cruise. People unhappy with ship , with food, etc. I went there expecting some bad experiences to happen. But, when I got there, everything changed. I CAN ASSURE YOU that the cabin was very clean, the food was excellent and the crew was very friendly! This is my second cruise, after MSC, wich was also very nice one. Everything was well organised, people were smiling very friendly, food changed daily, fresh and tasty, drinks are REAL (not some cheap replacement) - we had Blue package. Entertainment on ship was good, with fair choices - dance, sport, activities, and in the evening - there was a dance/singing show. Karaoke, casino, shops, spa - a lot of options for everybody. Choice of ports was very good - that`s the reason we choose this cruise - Mykonos, Patmos, Kusadasi, Crete and Santorini. Good system of disembarkation, pretty decent time on each island, even that we thought that it will be not enough. We traveled alone, no kids this time, and honestly, was an AMAZING experience. We even thought what we didn't like, and we couldn`t find anything! Definitely recommended! Love to board again!

AMAZING Experience, with GREAT Stops and LOVELY Staff!

Celestyal Olympia Cruise Review by DicaB

Definitely recommended! Love to board again!
DicaB’s Full Rating Summary