3. Legend of the Seas
This was my first cruise on the Legend of the Seas and would say that this is my favourite ship to travel. It is a shame that it is being sold, as it has been a welcome addition to the cruising scene in Brisbane. Whist the ship is a little older, it has been well maintained. The facilities onboard are first class and the staff were all very approachable and friendly. I especially appreciated the service of my room attendant, Made, and all the service staff at the venues that I visited. I spent quite some time in the Schooner Bar. Shaun on the piano was great and those nights when Ash joined in was a lot of fun. The bar staff in this venue were great. They took the time to get to know you and were very friendly. I miss the usual afternoon drinks and catching up with the regular customers that frequented this bar. I was though disappointed on the actions of one of the guests on one evening. After one of the attendants spilled some alcohol over the edge and onto the outside of the glass, the guest was quite rude in asking for a cloth to wipe the glass. The attendant gave him a cloth which the guest used to wipe the glass. When finished the guest threw the cloth at the bar attendant hitting him in the chest. I couldn't believe that a guest would be so rude and do this to another person who is there doing his job. The bar attendant was understandably quite disappointed on the guests actions. I can't believe that someone would do something like this to another person. The casino staff were very professional and friendly. The shows were all great. I am still wondering how Phil Cass did the tie trick. The food was great, and the service first class. I especially enjoyed eating in the MDR with Estephan and Woo being very approachable and personable. I would totally recommend people to take this cruise, before it permanently leaves Brisbane in 2017.

Wonderful Cruise to Hong Kong

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review by David-casey

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Asia

The casino staff were very professional and friendly.

The shows were all great. I am still wondering how Phil Cass did the tie trick.

David-casey’s Full Rating Summary