3. Coral Princess
We chose this cruise as a very relaxing way to get from one side of the USA to the other. Embarkation was reasonably fast, we arrived about 1 pm and were on the ship by 2 pm. We went straight to our cabin on Aloha deck midship. Lunch in the buffet first day was nice but busy. Sea days were very relaxing, weather was magnificent. We enjoyed all the tours that we chose. The transit of the Panama Canal was very interesting and informative, with narration by the onboard expert. Food was outstanding especially in the dining room. We had anytime dining, some evenings it was a little busy, but we chose to share tables whenever possible and met some fantastic people from all over the world. If you wanted to have a table for 2 you would wait longer. Cabin was nice and roomy. Plenty of hanging space in the walk in wardrobe. Bathroom was a bit small but had everything that you needed. Our cabin attendant was very helpful supplying us with firmer pillows on request. I had read a lot of reviews about the ship, the beautiful Coral Princess, not many of them complimentary. I found the ship to,be lovely and clean, everything worked as it was supposed to and staff were attentive and friendly. Entertainment was good, magician was fun. They held a voice of the sea competition that was outstanding. Great fun to watch the magnificent singers. I did feel that there was a lot of emphasis put onto shopping. I felt a bit of pressure, especially from ten onboard jewellery shop. One thing that I personally found disappointing was that on formal nights I saw people in the dining room in very casual clothes and beach attire, while most people went all out and looked lovely.

The Coral Princess is surely magnificent.

Coral Princess Cruise Review by U2 fan

U2 fan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB A425
Plenty of room in the cabin and lots of storage, plenty of coat hangers in the cupboard for hanging clothes. Bed was very comfortable, pillows a bit soft. Bathroom has large bottles of shampoo and conditioner and body wash in a holder in the shower. These were a little bit awkward to use as they dispensed such a small amount on each press.
Cabin attendant was great, always friendly and helpful. Cabin was clean. Balcony was big enough for us to relax on.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• California Lighthouse
    Bus tour of the island. Long distances, lots of time on the bus. The tour guides were very passionate about their country. Ladies, they charge you to use public toilets in all these cnntral American countries so remember to take some change and dollar notes with you. Toilets are clean.
    View All 41 California Lighthouse Reviews
  • Submarine
    Old SeaWorld boat that takes you over the wreck of an German ship that was scuttled by crew in WW2.
    View All 55 Submarine Reviews
  • Harbor Cruise
    We went on the harbour cruise on the pirate ship. This was a lot of fun, the crew are all dressed as pirates and know how to have a good time. You are greeted at the gangway with a lovely cold drink and then they just keep giving you more drink and food. Regulations state that those that are snorkelling can not have alcohol until after the swim, which is a great idea. The cruise is lovely on the small sailing ship and the scenery is stunning.
    View All 16 Harbor Cruise Reviews
  • City Tour
    Walking tour around the unesco world heritage walled city. Very interesting city with hundreds of years of history. Our guide Jairo was great. The city felt quite safe even though it was very busy. I bought the most beautiful emerald ring from here. There are a lot of street sellers who are very persistent, so you must learn to say no thank you, or no grasias.
    View All 311 City Tour Reviews
  • Mangrove River Tour
    We saw hundreds of alligators and beautiful birds. The tour operators have this tour running beautifully. The boats are very comfortable and capita ins of the boats know exactly where the wildlife are. Highly recommend this if you do no other tours, this one is a must.
    View All 29 Mangrove River Tour Reviews
  • Tram Through Rainforest
    This tour was fabulous, the best tour that we did. In the morning you go to the rainforest and go in the hanging cable car. These seat 8 people and are open sided. You may see toucans, macaws, monkeys or a sloth. We saw many beautiful birds, but even without animals the rainforest is stunningly beautiful. Lunch was absoluletly delicious. After lunch you go on a tour of the forest, where the guides tell you about the plants and animals native to the area. You will walk through the butterfly enclosure, try not to use insect repellent because the butterflies won't land on you of you do. We did not see a single mosquito at all. If you can only do one shore excursion I would recommend this one. In the afternoon you go onto the mangrove river tour.
    View All 23 Tram Through Rainforest Reviews