3. Viking Ingvi
The cruise exceeded our expectations. From the moment we were met at the airport until we were returned to our departure airport 15 days later, things went smoothly. Shore excursions were well planned and varied. At several ports we were actually able to walk to and from the ship and town. Additional enrichment activities were provided on board. Our cabin and all areas of the ship were inviting and well cared for. The food was wonderful. So many choices... We drank wine and ate dessert with lunch and dinner. How decadent! The dining room wait staff, chef and sous chefs were exceptional. All staff were efficient, friendly and more than willing to provide excellent service. Our concierge offered to, and did, pick up a special Vienna made gift for me. I had neglected to schedule enough time to get it myself. Our trip aboard the Viking Ingvi was definitely our most pampered and relaxing travel experience to date. We look forward to traveling with Viking again in the future.

A Great and Carefree Way to Vacation

RBC2travel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvi price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 331
Although our cabin was small it was well organized, contained everything we needed, and was kept very clean.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins