3. Amsterdam
I purchased a trip voucher at a charity auction. Booking the trip was amazingly easy! Embarkation and disembarkation were well handled and there were no issues. The ship is well kept and the staff were without question the best. I upgraded to a Vista Suite and was very pleased with the cabin and our attendants were very helpful, cheerful and took wonderful care of us. The main dining room was not my favorite. If you are only looking to dine in the main dining room, I would suggest set seating. Having open seating and trying to get a reservation was difficult. But the specialty restaurants were superb! The Pinnacle Grill was amazing, The Night at Le Cirque was incredible, and for a measly $10.00, the dinner at Canaletto's could not be beat. This was my first cruise and I was suitably impressed. If you are looking for excellent customer service and wonderful food, Holland America MS Amsterdam is a definite winner.

Wonderful Alaska Cruise

Amsterdam Cruise Review by Seattle1stTimer

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Vista Suite with Verandah

Embarkation and disembarkation were well handled and there were no issues.

The ship is well kept and the staff were without question the best.

Seattle1stTimer’s Full Rating Summary