3. Celebrity Silhouette
We chose this cruise because it's our last big trip and we wanted to go out in style to places we had not been . We booked a sky suite room 2155, and we booked business class through celebrities cruise air. We couldn't have enjoyed our room and flight more than we did. Butler and state room attendant were awesome. The meals in Luminae and the service in Michael's were also stellar. We have sailed on the ship four times now and we are big fans. My husband likes the entertainment, me not so much, I'm always tired by evening! All the ports were fascinating to us. We felt that the staff did everything they could to process people whenever they needed to. Everyone was friendly. We managed to get extremely good prices on business class through celebrity. We paid about 2500 a piece from LAX. Now those tickets cost about 6000 a piece. Don't know how this happened but feel lucky . Maybe because we booked early and paid early. About four months. We also booked a trip on our own in Switzerland for about a week before the cruise. We drove it was quite an adventure . Priceless but daunting! I'd like to stress that for those of us who are in her 60s and 70s that there is so much walking on tours. According to the health app on my iPhone we walked 5 miles the day of our Berlin tour. At home my exercise of choice is bike riding, I was not prepared for this much walking and my feet and hips protested. We have always enjoyed celebrity. This trip was like being royalty for us!

Last hurrah

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by Janetsilverlegend

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Sky Suite

We have always enjoyed celebrity. This trip was like being royalty for us!
Janetsilverlegend’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S2 2155
Just lovely. Complete with stripper pole. My husband refused to indulge me however.
Big long tub, tons of storage, large veranda.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins