This was our third cruise with P&O in less than 12 months and the previous two on different ships were faultless. We could not praise them enough. Unfortunately Ventura let them down. In one of the bars we were served drinks in FILTHY glasses. We did tell the bar staff and all they did was pour the drinks into other glasses . We did report them to Reception and were told someone would be in touch the next day at the latest. Two days later nobody had bothered so we complained to reception, When we went back to the cabin there was a message on the phone but we never heard from him again. We did go on a tour which was a long day and when we got back there was another message from a different person.As it was late I left a message at reception that we could be contacted the next sea day, Never heard from him again. This was not the only problem in the buffet restaurant there were dirty cups and broken plastic glasses. Although hand washes were available and passengers were encouraged to use them which we agree with, not once did we see any of the staff use them, even when stacking glasses and cups. Also the majority of the restaurant waiters were miserable. We always tried to get to a certain part of the restaurant where the waiters were fantastic. Since returning home I have written to P&O and last contact we were told they were contacting the ship. Today 1/616 I was told that they did not think I want feed back. In other words sames as on the ship if we ignore you will go away.

Beware of Hygiene on P&O VENTURA

Ventura Cruise Review by silverserver

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Outside Twin with Balcony and Shower

In other words sames as on the ship if we ignore you will go away.
silverserver’s Full Rating Summary