3. Viking Rinda
Cruise from Paris to Normandy and back. Unfortunately we were unable to depart from the normal location in Paris and had to go to a place about 45 minutes from Paris; thus limiting our ability to explore the sights of that wonderful city. The cruise was wonderful and the food exquisite. As always, the crew was magnificent. The sights along the Seine were magnificent. I enjoyed the scenery along the cruise better than any other cruise on which I have sailed. Every view was like a painting. The colors, the trees, the homes and cottages were all beautiful. I especially enjoyed the tour of Monet's garden and pond. What a beautiful place. And, the American Cemetery at Normandy was terribly moving. It's hard to imagine what really happened there so many years ago. What brave and dedicated soldiers. My only complaint was we didn't get enough time at Normandy, the highlight of the cruise.

The most beautiful cruise

mlcpa’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Rinda price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F
Our cabin was very nice for a small ship cabin. It was well appointed and served all our needs.
Main Deck Outside Cabins