3. S.S. Maria Theresa
We picked Uniworld because of their reputation. Talked with many on the river cruise and they told us we made a mistake booking uniworld as our first river cruise because it can only be downhill from here unless we do another Uniworld. Everything was perfect. The food was over the top and not to mention the service. Even those who were not attached to our room would greet us every time they saw us. The tour were the best. We have done many tours over the years and many in Spain on the years trip prior to the river cruise and these tours were the best. Everything is high tech. With a TV in the mirror and the lighting system was top notch. On the tours they had excellent voice box you put around your neck and could hear the tour guide on the tour. The tour guides were all exceptional and spoke excellent English so we could truly understand. The drinks and gratuities were all included. And the drinks were top shelf if you wanted a cocktail. The only two downers were the exercise room as it was small and with 4 people in there it got a little crowded but then these are small boats and I guess you need to expect things like this. Also we booked a full balcony and paid extra for it thinking we would get a larger room. But when talking with others on ship the rooms are no larger and same type of window as the French balcony. Next time I will go that route. I loved the coffee room, where I could get a cup of coffee at anytime and a light breakfast at 6:00am. I am an early riser and this means a lot to me. Also I enjoyed the daily newspaper that was throughout the ship. Went well with my coffee in the morning. I was impressed on well they had everything organized. The tours were perfect times to travel and gave us free time and that was very important to us as we wanted to try some of the local food and beverage as well as do some shopping. They had maps at the front counter every day of the new port and it was very helpful to see where we were going. Can't say enough about this cruise except it will be very difficult to top it.

Will book another one soon.

S.S. Maria Theresa Cruise Review by caribbean52010

Can't say enough about this cruise except it will be very difficult to top it.
caribbean52010’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld S.S. Maria Theresa price drops

The room was over the top small as expected but elegant. We liked the floor heaters in the bathroom and also the towel warmers.

I was a little disappointed in the room as we did pay extra for a room with a balcony and thought it would be larger is size with the balcony but the balcony was part of the room and after being on the ship I understand why. It made the room much smaller because the Balcony took up most of the space. The rooms with a french Balcony had the same amount of room.

But otherwise we loved the room and enjoyed seeing out our room as the villages etc went by. I totally suggest everyone try at least one Uniworld Cruise.
  S.S. Maria Theresa Deck Plans