This was just a weekend away with friends, we have been on this ship a couple of times before, which hasn't been any where as good as it should have been, but we thought just for a couple of days, it'll be fine, we were very disappointed. The balcony room was nice, it was clean and nicely decorated, this is where it started to go wrong, the room steward came into the room and announced himself, giving his name and asked if there was anything we wanted just to let him know, so I said, oh yes please, could you please get some decaffeinated tea bags or caffeine free fruit teas for he room as I was allergic to caffeine, he practically jumped down my throat and said " No, you'll have to get them yourself" I replied, "sorry, I've always asked for decaf tea or fruit tea and it has never been a problem before", " No, you have to get them yourself, the chef has told us we not allowed to get them you have to get them yourself" I was shocked, I know that P&O aren't the best cruise liner for service etc but this was crazy, I was obviously not happy but he just carried on with his explanation of the room and muster station, and then just left, I was really cheesed off. If this had been the only problem we'd had it would have been enough to make me a bit fed up, but it didn't stop there, the service in the dining room was terrible, I wasn't allowed to have the drink I wanted because the drinks waiter would have had to go somewhere else to get it, but the party sharing our table all had their drinks fetched, then being vegetarian (which they were pre-warned about) I got my food after everyone else and it was stone cold, it took over 15 minutes to get anyone to actually come over and sort it out as all the waiters could see there was a problem, but just walked off or pretended they hadn't noticed, and other guests had received just as bad service on other tables. The cruise itself was just as bad, the destination was great, if you wanted to pay extra to get anywhere near the centre which was the whole point of the cruise in the first place, we had to get a tram then bus and train to get to where we were supposed to be visiting, on the whole a very disappointing cruise and I would definitely have to think more than twice about booking with P&O again.

Very disappointing