• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2016
Cabin: Balcony

We recently returned home to Melbourne, Australia. We had 1 nights stay in the

beautiful city, Copenhagen. Time permitting, pre cruise I would suggest at least 2 nights.

At the suggestion of my travel agent, I booked a balcony X category for 2 people and had considerable savings. Therefore we were not allocated a cabin until embarkation.

Balcony

Cabin BX

Our cabin on the 9th deck Starboard was considerably larger than

others in the same category, as it was intended for physically impaired persons so we benefited with extra space. I booked a balcony X for a considerable fare reduction.

and was not allocated a cabin until embarkation. It was very comfortable, a King size bed with lovely soft white linen, very nice pillows and a mattress topper. We slept incredibly

well! There were total blackout curtains, conducive to good sleep! Beyond, a small but

functional balcony with 2 chairs and small table. Two nice armchairs, a flatscreen television, vanity table and chair. Great hairdryer, coffee/tea maker, Jug of water and ice bucket replenished twice daily. Plenty of cupboard space, even for a much longer cruise.

A large bathroom with fresh towels changed twice daily if needed. An animal towel created every night and left on our bed.The room was serviced twice daily.

10 Helpful Votes