• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

johnwford11
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: May 2016
Cabin: Oceanview Stateroom

This was our third and best cruise yet. The MSC Divina is the most beautiful ship we've been on. It's very modern and tastefully decorated, and the crew does a fantastic job of keeping her clean.

Our outside stateroom was roomy and nicely decorated, with ample space for clothing. The T.V. was smaller, but we didn't go on a cruise to sit in our stateroom watching tv, so that didn't really matter to us. There were 4 pillows for the two of us and one of mine was lumpy so I just used the other one and I know my wife said one of hers was lumpy also but I don't know about her second pillow. Wasn't terrible though.

We had first seating(530pm) dining in the Villa Rossa and was usually done by 7pm which is about the same as other cruises we've been on. The food in the dining room was for the most part good, with a few outstanding dishes, and only a couple not so great items which were dessert items that were on the sugar-free list. The portions sometimes were a little small for me, but I have a big appetite. My wife and the other 2 people we were dining with thought the portions were fine. I just ordered two entrees or hit the buffet later in the evening.

Oceanview Stateroom

Cabin O1

Port Reviews

Nassau

Took horse and buggy ride around town, then went shopping, then walked to Junkanoo beach.

Miami