3. Radiance of the Seas
Wanted to see Alaska had went with Royal on prior cruise. Best service on ship ever. A+ The drink package was good, food at windjammer great. The nice man that cleaned our room left animals made out of towels it was great. The ship was just the right size, just big enough but not to big, would see same people often made friends. Some of the staff learned your name, that was nice. The ship was very clean and pretty. I loved my cabin it was not to small, very nice. Would tell anyone to take this cruise, it was on Radience of the sea. It had 5 different ports so always something to do and see. If any one is interested in Alaska check n this cruise. The staff on the boat were all great A+. Have never went with anyone other than Royal, but I always stay with them because it is so nice, I hate to book a cruise spend all that money and then have a terrible time, so i stay with Royal.

Great time.