3. Radiance of the Seas
starting with my embarkation was great, smooth despite the great number of people getting aboard.during my time on the ship everything was excellente, service people were very atented,helpful,friendly with excellent attitude;including waiters at the restaurant whom were very friendly,courteous with great manners;room service was top of the line ,pool people very good,restaurant people were great.It was my first cruise along with my wife and overall it was just AMAZING AND WONDERFUL!! ,altought we had no kids with us we saw some families with kids and they were having excellent time ,you can see on their faces and we were able to meet very interesting people along us including a lady that said it was her 100 cruise trip with royal caribean and she was going to do 3 more in next 3 months ,we said waoo thats amazing. so I recomend this 5 alaska criuse and we will cruise again with this company. Great job Royal Caribean.

Wonderful Experience

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by jreyes7007

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
jreyes7007’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Excellent,spacious and modern look but most importantly it was with an ocean view and balcony.
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans