3. Harmony of the Seas
Yes the ship had problems and not complete in places, we had a crown loft suite no phone no TV for two days and lost hot water for a day or so, I washed in the sink using boiled water it took me back many year when grandparent wash in the kitchen unless we got the tin bath in. but on board there was over 2000 royal Caribbean staff being battered with complaints and if they were my staff I would be so proud, all kept smiling all kept helping they made our cruise yes the issues were there but the food was great show fantastic and thing to do well where endless in seven days we could not do it all the ship have to offer, for sure one of the wonders of the seas it like all the best bits of all the ships are there. some passengers only task was to look for the faults I know we had issues but amazing staff made it very bearable I think I would be very sad if I let the negative rule the positives if you want to enjoy this amazing ship you will. construction or constructive you decide trust me you can have a great time thank you to all the staff on board you went beyond under duty and extreme pressures well you kept smiling and kept us have fantastic holidays see you all in September.

CONTRUCTION OR CONSTRUCTIVE

ENGL15H’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Crown Loft Suite
Cabin L1
issue but wow what a professional cabin attendant she was amazing
Deck 18 Suite Cabins