3. Harmony of the Seas
Right let’s get this straight, The ship was 99.999% finished so everyone stop bloody moaning about everything. Get a life. We did not have a problem with anything at all, sure people moan about something that will come back on because someone has had to turn something off for a short time. Me and my 4 mates loved every minute of the cruise, the ship was awesome and all the staff were just as good. The food was outstanding and the service was just as good everywhere around the ship. We had a really good cruise because we did not spend the whole time at guest services moaning and trying to get something back. I spoke to a couple who were in their 70s and they were complaining the water slides were closed.Yeah right as if they would have used them anyway. Let’s move on, Its awesome ship and it has it all. It’s perfect for lids of all ages and perfect for families and couples. There are so many options to eat for free and some you do not. Book this cruise and it will blow you all away if it’s a little high for your budget book the Oasis or the Allure which are the same apart from no water slides or the Ultimate Abyss at the back of the ship. So harmony gets big thumbs up from me and my friends

Awesome Ship loved every second We didnt want to get off

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by EssexAndyUK

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Europe
Right let’s get this straight,

Let’s move on,

There are so many options to eat for free and some you do not.

So harmony gets big thumbs up from me and my friends
EssexAndyUK’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Our cabin was awesome and if you can afford this cabin it will blow you away.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans