3. Norwegian Sun
I loved the service aboard the Sun, as always the Filipino staff was amazing. The entertainment was good and the staff in the Splash Academy was wonderful to my two girls. I really enjoyed the quality of the food as I have on all NCL cruises, the only drawback was the lack of seating in the buffet area. It seemed this venue was a little small for the amount of passengers. Breakfast was really crowded, but the rest of the day was fine as everyone was eating at different times and venues. Overall a great cruise. The entertainment was better than I expected, this being one of NCL's smallest ships. Cruising right up to Dawes Glacier was unforgettable. I highly recommend getting a balcony if you cruise to Alaska, if you cant afford it, wait until you can. This is the 4th NCL cruise we have been on and have been satisfied so far.

Alaska May 2016 Norwegian Sun

Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 0055
Cabin was spacious and very clean.
Pool Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Dog Sledding
    I was traveling with my daughters and they loved the dogs. The scenery was great and the puppies were amazing of course.
    View All 147 Dog Sledding Reviews
  • Flightseeing
    Booked direct, paid cash, and saved a ton. Excellent lengthy flight, landed in the most scenic lake Ive ever seen, and got to see baby mountain goats. Awesome memories.
    View All 80 Flightseeing Reviews
  • Jeep Tour
    RENT A JEEP. This was the best excursion Ive ever done. The route you drive is the same as the white pass railway except you actually can stop and get out to play in the snow. We saw bears, seals, eagles, numerous waterfalls and didnt have to listen to a narrator. Go at your own pace for a fraction of the price. Contact them direct and save a ton.
    View All 22 Jeep Tour Reviews