3. Amsterdam
We are over 62 it's for older people, our first cruise and will never go on holland again... I got sick early tue. Morning, the night before i had prime rib...it was cold and the milk was warm .i had a temp. Of 101.1 and diarrhea for 2 days, did not see what i went for, missed the highlight if the trip, and missed sitka..............we stayed in 8081 great state room out standing...i was not going too eat any thing i did not see cooked....i went to the head chef ... 2 days later the milk was warm no changes.....late disembarkment in b.c. Pissed me off real bad i had a enough by then.. the excursions was over price for got be careful when purchase them. I feel that after they got money they did not care. Service was so so but joe and mohomad where great they help me feel some better. Hope you have abetter trip then i had p.s also 8 other people got sick and one was sick so bad the person was made to stay in the room.

NOT SO GOOD