3. Royal Princess
Our first cruise to celebrate our 40th anniv. What an amazing experience. Treated like royalty. Although the ship is massive (19 decks) It didn't bother me at all - the sailing was so smooth. Inside the décor was beautifully done. There was so much to do on board, shops, shows, theatres and cinema under the stars (velvet covers/blankets/popcorn). Music all day from many places on board to suit everyone. Loads of activities presented in a daily program left outside your stateroom(cabin) each day, this I looked forward too. Stateroom which were luxurious, so roomy and looked after by our stateroom attendant. Each night chocs on pillow etc. The food was always flowing and to suit every taste. Made fresh on board to a high standard. Staff were plenty and always willing to serve you, even on the smoking deck. They were very friendly and pleasant to chat too. Loved the shows and entertainments - even got to learn how to play a steel drum and sing in the ships choir. The staff ensured you were well organised on and off the ship - looked after us. My highlight was Princess Cays Barbeque with the crew - well prepared. I would definitely make cruises top of my list for holidays now and look forward to my next one.

Royal Princess Carribean Cruise