Carnival Breeze Cruise Review

A Cruise, A Cause, A Check on my Bucket List

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by maryboone123

• Sail Date: Apr 2016
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

The Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage on the Carnival Breeze is worthy of its name, FANTASTIC!

There was so much entertainment, seminars, and other activities - You have to pace yourself in order to take in most of what is offered. The party with a purpose goes on 24/8.

The Theme Nights were sensational. There was an "all black night", an "all white night", and a "flashback night" just to name a few. The parade through the casino was enough to stop me from playing blackjack. Speaking of blackjack, I entered two tournaments. I came in second on the first one and received a cherished winner's T-shirt and 25 percent off my next cruise. (I'm actually thinking of booking a cruise with my grandchildren for Thanksgiving.)

Yes, I love Carnival Cruise Lines. They have the hardest working caregivers attending to your every need. There were smiles on the hall or a song and dance in the dining room by the wait staff. There was so much joy to go along with the delicious dinners and buffets.

Did I say, we ate whenever. How did they provide so much decadent delights!

The most important thing to remember, as you have so much fun, is that you are helping with educational expenses of students - This is the real purpose of the Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage. Put this on your bucket list in 2017 and live to give and receive!

maryboone123's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Ocean View 2449

The cabin was spacious with plenty of closets even though you shouldn't bring so many clothes. There were comfortable twin beds. As soon as your head hit the pillow, fantastic dreams, and you are well rested for the next day's adventure either a day at sea or excursion on an island.

OK, I must admit we spent very little time in the cabin because there was something to do 24/8. This was an eight day cruise, you know! This room also had a full bath and half.

The ocean view was breathtaking. I was always on the deck for yoga and saw when we approached an island, but the last day when we pulled into Miami, it was a sight to behold from our ocean view - I could only marvel and thank God for a great cruise.

maryboone123