3. Disney Dream
Absolutely perfect for our granddaughter's 4th Birthday Celebration ~ Disney always does everything first class ~ my first cruise ~ would highly recommend for families with small children ~ such a pleasure and a lovely adult area for a little R&R:)!!! We really appreciated the 3 dining rooms and having our same waiters with us each night; such a nice way to get to know our staff and interact with them. Very personable staff on the Disney Cruise. Entertainment was even more than we could appreciate. The live shows were amazing. Having the characters all over the ship was a real highlight for our granddaughter. We were very pleased with the food; plentiful and very tasty. The process to board was fast and efficient. The disembarking process was rather show. Not really sure how I feel about the tipping process with cruising. Our staff was wonderful, but so was the price we paid for the cruise, but I understand that this is the same across the board. Overall our experience was Excellent!!!

Entertaining, fun, clean, efficient and would highly recommend.

Disney Dream Cruise Review by Flightchik

Ages 3 to 6
Get Disney Dream price drops

Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 00V
Rather small, but adequate for our needs
Deck 12 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins