3. Freedom of the Seas
This cruise was excellent. The Freedom of the Seas is in my opinion the best ship to cruise on. It is always clean and tidy. No real crowds. I have cruised a number of times on it. No embarkation or disembarkation problems The food and service was very good, all of the shore excursions were as expected. The Cabin was a balcony mid ship. No delays getting on or off. The only thing exceptional was that there were young Ladies from South America celebrating there Quintercera (15 year coming out party). There were approximately 1,000 teenage girls all over the ship! Use your imagination!! I understood from the staff that this is a common thing. If having multitudes of teenage girls on the ship with you or fellow travelers I would suggest that you check with Royal Caribbean ahead of time. A senior ships officer told me you can do this.

Check the passenger complement before you board

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by kimi2150

• Sail Date: June 2015
  • Destination: Caribbean

No embarkation or disembarkation problems

The Cabin was a balcony mid ship. No delays getting on or off.

kimi2150’s Full Rating Summary