3. Carnival Miracle
This was my 23rd cruise: and my 18th with Carnival. The Miracle was my least favorite ship. There was not enough variety of food on the pool deck. The dining room staff weren't very friendly and the Cruise director was very unprofessional fun but unprofessional. There also were only 3 of the 7 nights that there were shows which is highly unusual for Carnival. There was not enough entertainment ,no deck parties only 1 live entertainer in the pub and no other ones on the ship. Our shore excursion in Cabo San Lucas was not so great but the one in Puerto Vallerta was one of the best I have ever been on it was called Los Callitas. And in Mazatlan we took the Salsa n Salsa , it was great just wish we had a little more beach time. On a positive note , our cabin steward was great , The specialty martini bar was really neat they had really unusual drinks that were fun to try and the bar tenders were very entertaining. Overall I was really disappointed in this cruise.

Disappointed

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by lisaclipclip@gmail.com

lisaclipclip@gmail.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A
GOOD
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins