Costa Luminosa Cruise Review by MR52!
- Sail Date: May 2016
- Destination: Baltic Sea
- Cabin Type: Outside Premium
• The cabin was really excellent, spacious and fresh. Very few disturbing sounds.
• The theatre, where we had two days of education, was poorly equipped; the resolution on the screen was terrible and it was impossible to read.
• The service in Taurus was excellent but the food was not; we had two really nice dinners, and five average ones, which I found disappointing.
• The breakfast buffé at Taurus was excellent but I was not happy with the fact that I could not have breakfast after 9,00.
• I did found it disturbing to have a feeling of being thrown out from the restaurant.
• The buffé restaurant Andromeda, was a bit chaotic and not so nice.
• I was satisfied whit the offer of your drinking package ”Pio Gusto”. Good value!
• The ship was nice with many really nice areas to sit down, read and have a drink.
• The crew who where engaged with the excursions was not very service minded, and spoke a poor english.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
City TourEven though we just had 3,5 hours, we had time to visit three nice places; the monument over Sibelius, Senatsplatsen and Tempelplatsens kyrka.View All 171 City Tour Reviews
City TourNice and easy access to the old city. Nice guide who showed us the highlights of Tallinn.View All 82 City Tour Reviews