3. Costa Luminosa
I was part of a larger group, booked via Globetrotter so I really did travel with Costa by my own choise. (Aktiespararna, where I´m a member, had a 50 year anniversary cruise.) • The cabin was really excellent, spacious and fresh. Very few disturbing sounds. • The theatre, where we had two days of education, was poorly equipped; the resolution on the screen was terrible and it was impossible to read. • The service in Taurus was excellent but the food was not; we had two really nice dinners, and five average ones, which I found disappointing. • The breakfast buffé at Taurus was excellent but I was not happy with the fact that I could not have breakfast after 9,00. • I did found it disturbing to have a feeling of being thrown out from the restaurant. • The buffé restaurant Andromeda, was a bit chaotic and not so nice. • I was satisfied whit the offer of your drinking package ”Pio Gusto”. Good value! • The ship was nice with many really nice areas to sit down, read and have a drink. • The crew who where engaged with the excursions was not very service minded, and spoke a poor english.

First (and Last?) Cruise

Costa Luminosa Cruise Review by MR52!

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Outside Premium

• The buffé restaurant Andromeda, was a bit chaotic and not so nice.

MR52!’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Luminosa price drops

Outside Premium
Cabin EP 1256
Ronelo, who took care of my cabin, was a really good keeper. Always clean and fresh.
Smeraldo Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    Even though we just had 3,5 hours, we had time to visit three nice places; the monument over Sibelius, Senatsplatsen and Tempelplatsens kyrka.
    View All 171 City Tour Reviews
  • City Tour
    Nice and easy access to the old city. Nice guide who showed us the highlights of Tallinn.
    View All 82 City Tour Reviews