3. Viking Eistla
We had about 20+ friends ( which included my sister and I) who traveled with on the Danube Waltz New Year's Eve trip this past Holiday. The trip did not begin great for some of us as flight arrangements made by Viking caused long delays, missed direct flight to Munich from Philadelphia and a very long delay on Amsterdam. We missed the tour of Passau which was the first excursion. We barely arrived in time for dinner aboard ship the first night. Once we arrived on ship, the trip was fantastic. While the Chef and staff were terrific and very attentive, the meals were not as great as my Cities of Lights experience. The menu was not as varied as the Paris to Prague trip. Too many repeat items on this last trip. Also, the stock for the bar was not as plentiful as there were several liquors that were not available (along with mixes) the last 2 days. Nonetheless, I love traveling with Viking. I am very complimentary of Viking when speaking with other friends and family members. My sister traveled with me on the Danube Waltz trip and she is sold on Viking, We look forward to traveling with you in 2017.

Love traveling with Viking. Looking forward to my 3rd expereince in 2017.

Viking Eistla Cruise Review by joneskaj@att.net

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

joneskaj@att.net’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Eistla price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 203
Th Veranda Suite was very nice, however, we found it to be a "little" small for the two of us.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins