3. Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin - we booked a Royal Family Suite. It was huge and comfortable, but there is a strong, sour odor in both of the bathrooms. And the main bathroom flooded on the third night. Food - Chop Grille is not worth the money. $35 per person already and you still have to pay extra for the lobster etc. And the woman at the front desk made us waited outside for 15 minutes even though we already made a reservation. Entertainment - satisfying. They do not have a huge dance crew though, the perforfance is really good. Service - the stateroom attendant service exceeded our expectation. He reacted very fast and was very friendly, folded animals with bathroom towels. I gave him extra tips. The waiter in the main dining room also did a good job. Shore Excursions - They do not provide bags for the towels and everything like Celebrity so prepare yourself with one. Overall it is a average rating for the Enchantment of the Seas.

Cabin and Dining not as Expected but Great Services

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by yitang0304

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas

Overall it is a average rating for the Enchantment of the Seas.
yitang0304’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

I regret booking this cabin.
Before I booked it, I read about the review from MyJCrew. "How bad could it be" I thought. Besides there was only one Suite cabin left so I had no choice but to book it.
On the first day when we first entered the cabin we wowed because the suite was HUGE, comfortable and beautiful. The review MyJCrew wrote on 2014 is still true, there was a sour odor in the bathroom but we thought it was okay.
HOWEVER! On the third night, there was a sudden tilt of the ship and when we returned to our cabin, ugh! The main bathroom was totally flooded with dirty, black, sour smell water and so is the main bedroom. I reported to our stateroom service and the attendant guy reacted immediately. He shampooed the carpet of the bedroom and made us a sofa bed in the living room so that my mom could sleep there to avoid the smell. None of the other staterooms had this problem. The supervisor came, apologized and offered us a 40% discount on our next cruise. But I refused because "next cruise" means we have to sail with Royal Caribbean again and I think it is fair to solve the problem on the current cruise. At last the supervisor agreed to give us a partial refund.
Agreed with MyJCrew, great staff, great service, but if you have a choice (which I haven't), do not book 8052!
  Enchantment of the Seas Deck Plans