3. MSC Divina
It was a nightmare! 1) The customer service staffThey told me all the onboard credit card pruchase will be deemed as a US domestic transaction. But, the truth is that their bank is based in France, and charged me extra foreign transatiction fees. 2) There are bugs in room, bite me a lot. 3) Their official website always has IT maintainence, for at least 2months, I can not make the online checkin and buy the so called discounted prepaid onboard package. So I think that's just tricky. 4) They surchage the tip 12 per person per day. Consequently, the waiters in restaurant and room service doesn't do their job well.Just gathered and talking, and showed bad temper to me and other passenger. 5) Their excursion in Jamaica is terrible. No one lead our group to the dock, and during the programme, guide told us wrong information, which result our missing some part of the programme.

Never choose MSC !!!

MSC Divina Cruise Review by digarqh

It was a nightmare!

2) There are bugs in room, bite me a lot.

digarqh’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

• Kayaking
    the only thing guide person cares is TIPS, for tips, they even told you lie about the route and activities.