3. Liberty of the Seas
Overall we had a great experience. The following staff did a commendable job in exceeding our expectations - Suresh (Head Waiter) - Savino (Waiter) - Made (Waiter) - Rosmidi (Waiter) - Joel (Waiter - amazing) - Iputu (House-cleaner) - Rakesh (Photographer) These guys worked so hard to keep up with our demands. Note that we had a group of 25 people traveling together. Many of us had dietary restrictions. But, the main dining staff seemed always happy/ready to accommodate our demands. Thank you Iputu for your great service and recommendations. Everytime we came back to the room, the room was cleaned and ready. The entertainment staff was amazing. The shows were great. We really enjoyed the ice Skating show, comedy shows, the broadway show, magician/comedy show. I wish they had the ice Skating rink opened for more days. Both the times we visited the rink, it was already booked. So, we couldn't really experience it. The flow-rider and Rock-climbing experience was also great (this was the first time I ever tried either) I wish they had more options at the WindJammer for vegetarian/vegan people. We didn't have a great experience at the Next-Cruise desk. The person who assisted didn't really seem interested. Thank you Rakesh (photographer on the 5/4th deck) for some great shots. I am sure we'll be back for another cruise.

Exceptional Experience

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by bijal_chikani

Overall we had a great experience.

The following staff did a commendable job in exceeding our expectations

- Suresh (Head Waiter)

- Savino (Waiter)

- Made (Waiter)

- Rosmidi (Waiter)

- Joel (Waiter - amazing)

- Iputu (House-cleaner)

- Rakesh (Photographer)

I wish they had more options at the WindJammer for vegetarian/vegan people.

Thank you Rakesh (photographer on the 5/4th deck) for some great shots.

I am sure we'll be back for another cruise.
bijal_chikani’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

• Snorkeling
    Great Snorkel experience. Booked it after we got-off the ship. The guys were very entertaining. Free drinks. I love snorkel so I had a great time in the waters. Went to two separate locations. We were back in time for some shopping by the port area
    View All 426 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Dunn's River Falls
    Very scenic, beautiful, the hike was so much fun. We were able to take a dip in the pool. Lost my prescription sunglasses - the diver was able to help me find them.
    View All 219 Dunn's River Falls Reviews
  • Jamaica Bobsled Experience
    I was really looking forward to this experience. We stood in line for about half an hour. The ride is very short. Before you get used to the ride - it's already over. I think it was a little pricey for such a short ride. The air-lift that takes you up and down is also pricey @ $47.00 (USD) per person.
    View All 26 Jamaica Bobsled Experience Reviews
  • Galveston
    We flew into Houston and spent a night at Ramada Inn South. The hotel was the cheapest in the area and I guess you get what you pay for. Not very pleased with the shuttle service of the Hotel.
    We had an independent shuttle booked that was going to take us to/from Galveston. The port seemed fairly aging. Needs some renovations. The check-in process was very smooth
    View All 660 Galveston Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Galveston Cruise Port Review
  • Stingray Swim
    The experience of the Stingray Swim by itself was really good. The staff - not too well. The person who was booking our tour was rude. We booked a package with a snorkel. Hardly spent 10 minutes in snorkel and the guys were like it's time to head back.
    View All 724 Stingray Swim Reviews
  • Turtle Farm
    The experience of the Turtle Farm by itself was really good. The staff - not too well. That was the first time I held some turtles and pet them. It was really a cool experience.
    View All 301 Turtle Farm Reviews