3. Navigator of the Seas
Overall the cruise was great. The ship is dated but is a beautiful ship. Embarkation on first day was great. No issues at all. Food on ship was good. The buffet closed at 9pm which really wasn't good. If you have a late show, by the time you get out of the show, the buffet is closed which doesn't make any sense to me. They also didn't open up the whole Windjammer most of the time which was crazy. The only place to get a snack was on the promenade deck and it was limited as to what you could get. Couldn't make your own toast, so the toast they made was as hard as a rock cause it was probably sitting there. They should have had someone at the toaster making toast as people asked for it. Our dining room experience was good. The only thing I didn't like was that we had a table of 14 (oblong table) which I think is too big. We could never converse with the others at the other end of the table as it was too big. We have always had a table of 8 or 10 (round table) which was great. We have done 6 TAs and always enjoyed meeting the officers and the Captain always had a hour long q and a time at the coffee place. On this cruise, we never seen an officer (only at the Captain night). Not the most friendly officers. Excursions at the Ports - Getting off the ship was a nightmare and even worse getting back on from the ports. I have never seen such a dis organized group of people in my life. It took forever to get off the ship and the line ups to get back on the ship were worse. They really have to work on this. I think that it turned a lot of people off..It did us. Television was really bad in the rooms. They repeated the same shows day in and day out. I know this may sound trivial but on other ships they had great shows on the tv and never repeats. Our dining staff and housekeeping staff were great. I did notice that they have cut back on staff and staff were working a lot. All in all it was a great TA but there could be improvements. We are not loyal to any one shipping line but Royal Caribbean will not be top on our list. They have a lot to work on.

Navigator of the Seas May 8-21 Transatlantic Cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Heisler123

Overall the cruise was great. The ship is dated but is a beautiful ship.

Embarkation on first day was great. No issues at all.

Heisler123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Cabin was small but it served its purpose. Our cabin steward was great.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans